Our Armed Forces Covenant
Balfour Beatty is a forces-friendly employer. We received the Gold Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) award in August 2017
As a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant, Balfour Beatty has pledged to support our Armed Forces. In particular we seek to:
- Provide employment opportunities for Armed Forces leavers and veterans
- Support partners and spouses of serving personnel
- Enable our employees who are members of the Reserves or are Cadet Instructors to be able to undertake their commitments
- Facilitate careers awareness activities for cadet units
- Raise awareness of and provide support for Armed Forces charities that are aligned with Balfour Beatty’s priorities.
This commitment is governed across the company by our Armed Forces Steering Group, led by our Group HR Director and comprised of a number of employees who are themselves veterans, reservists or partners or who have other significant links to the armed forces.
There is a vibrant Armed Forces community across Balfour Beatty and a number of our projects are delivered on behalf of the Ministry of Defence. We are keen to receive applications from serving members of the Armed Forces who are entering their resettlement phase and will provide support for those who are members of the Reserves.
For more information on specific areas of commitment please click on the appropriate sections below. To get in touch please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Images: Crown copyright 2017.