Off-site construction methods can have many benefits for projects, including but not limited to: reducing time on site and therefore reducing hot works and working at height, which also improves safety.
Please see below for a full benefits summary.
- We can design for maintenance early in the process and build in maintenance requirements leading to reduced building running costs.
- Plan for effective installation by incorporating features into modules and riser such as fire barriers.
- Our manufacturing will not be held up by site restrictions or adverse weather conditions.
- 3D CAD with full clash detection reduces on site snagging and improves commissioning.
- Off-site commission allows us to reduce overall commissioning periods by 20%.
- Standardisation of specifications can allow for a reduction in complexity and reduced delivery lead-times.
- Reduced programme due to shorter installation period.
- Reduced labour on site.
- Reduced skill level requirement on site.
- Improved quality.
- More effective use of plant and tools.
- Reduced plant and tool losses.
- Improved safety.
- Reduced hot works and work at height (Reduced fire and fall risks).
- Better utilisation of materials leads to reduced waste.
- Reduced site accommodation and on site storage.
- Earlier access to follow-on trades.
What we offer
- Cost-neutral installation benefit.
- Clash detection within 3D, fully coordinated CAD models. (BIM compliant)
- Manufacturing quality levels to ISO9001.
- BSEN1090 class-2 – CE marked structural steelwork approved.
- Multi-disciplined workforce.
- Key supply chain partnerships.
- Sustainability focused, high levels of recycling and waste reduction.